This March, Scarlett London put together yet another fantastic Bloggers event -Bloggers Convention LDN, and I was fortunate enough to grab a ticket. Held at the the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre, situated in Westminster – the views were impressive!
What happened on the day…
So, after signing in and receiving a wristband the Blogger community were left to wander up to the second floor into a spacious room full of various emerging brands, ‘mini masterclasses’ set to take place and express ‘beauty stops’.
One of the first stands I stumbled upon was ‘The Glam app‘. The Glam app offer a very unique service, whereby you could use the app to arrange for almost any beauty service to come straight to your door step within the hour! I received an express manicure from these guys, and wasn’t left disappointed.
Throughout the day you are pretty much left to your own devices, and can move at your own pace connecting with all kinds of people along the way! Once I finished browsing and collecting business cards, I was able to sit in at one of the mini masterclasses ‘Turning your blog into a career’ taught by Vlogger – Hayley Rubery. This is the first year I’ve seen blogger masterclasses at a Scarlett London event, and they were incredibly helpful, so hopefully this will happen more often!
At Scarlett London events, there is always great opportunities to network with like-minded people, upcoming brands, and Bloggers. Often people bring along their business cards, and it is a case of exchanging details in hope of future collaboration opportunities between brands and bloggers. So, if you’re a Blogger, or a brand with something to offer – I’d advice keeping an eye on Scarlett’s website – www.scarlettlondondigital.com for future opportunities.
Who was there?
From skincare ranges, to protein bars there were tons of upcoming brands all on the lookout for bloggers to work with. Here’s who I bumped into…
- Protein Dynamix (Nutrition Brand)
- Just Beauty (beauty specialists that only list the best of the best products on their website)
- Natural World (Natural & Organic hair products)
- Cute Nutrition (Nutrition Products)
- Merumaya (Skincare range)
- Love Inc (Retro & Vintage Items)
- Lola’s Apothecary (Luxury Natural Skincare)
- Mashooq (Hair oil products)
- Forever Living (Natural Health & Beauty Products)
- Trek Amercia (Tours around the US)
- Sexy Hair (Hair products for damaged hair)
- Lipivir (Lip balm products for cold sores)
- Aspire (Health Drinks)
- The Go Glam App (Affordable beauty on demand services)
- HeyGreenGO (App for people to connect in reality)
As I received samples from each brand, I will be posting a more in depth write-up of my experience with each product.
Meanwhile, go check out the brands most relevant to you! All of them have something for everyone. Also, keeps tabs on Scarlett’s website for more news on upcoming events – www.scarlettlondondigital.com.